-   -   Update Automatic Links Not Working in 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12994-update-automatic-links-not-working-2003-a.html)

cydkil

Update Automatic Links Not Working in 2003

When opening a file and being asked "Update Automatic Links?", I respond yes
but the links don't update. If I go into Edit, Links and update manually,
then it works. The original file was created in Excel 97 or 2000; the feature
does not work on users who have 2003; the feature does work on users who have
97 or 2000?????

Dave O

I've seen this, too, and found that I have to press F9 to recalculate
the spreadsheet.

cydkil

Thanks for the tip but F9 did not do anything.