-   -   Can I sync worksheets within a document? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129887-can-i-sync-worksheets-within-document.html)

Brenda

Can I sync worksheets within a document?

Can I sync worksheets within a document? For example, if I add a row to a
worksheet named January, I would like a row added to the February, March,
April, etc worksheets as well. If I move from worksheet January to worksheet
February, I would like to arrive at the same cell location.

Carole O

Can I sync worksheets within a document?

Brenda -

If you highlight all the tabs, what happens in one spreadsheet will happen
in all highlighted spreadsheets. Press the CTRL key and click on each month.
Just be v-e-r-y careful that you are always aware that you are working on
all sheets! To unselect, just click on one of the month tabs.

HTH,
CaroleO