-   -   How do I print 2 charts from 2 worksheets on one page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129876-how-do-i-print-2-charts-2-worksheets-one-page.html)

denilynn

How do I print 2 charts from 2 worksheets on one page?

I'd like to print two charts, located in two separate worksheets, on one
page. Is this possible?
--
Thanks in advance for your time!
denilynn

Earl Kiosterud

How do I print 2 charts from 2 worksheets on one page?

denilynn,

In a word, no. But you could copy each chart, then paste each on another sheet set up just
for printing. The copied charts will still be linked to the original sheets/cells, etc.
Now you can position them as you like, and do File - Page Setup stuff as appropriate for
this sheet.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com
"denilynn" wrote in message
I'd like to print two charts, located in two separate worksheets, on one
page. Is this possible?
--
Thanks in advance for your time!
denilynn

denilynn

How do I print 2 charts from 2 worksheets on one page?

That's what I figured. I was hoping there'd be a different method.
--
Thank you!
denilynn