-   -   how calculate the date someone had to be born to have a specific a (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129869-how-calculate-date-someone-had-born-have-specific.html)

AAlvarez

how calculate the date someone had to be born to have a specific a

I am trying o build a formula to calculate the the date someone need to be
born in order to have certaing age.

pinmaster

how calculate the date someone had to be born to have a specific a

Hi,

Try this:

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()-A1),MONTH(TODAY()),DAY(TODAY()))

where A1 is the age.

HTH
Jean-Guy

"AAlvarez" wrote:

I am trying o build a formula to calculate the the date someone need to be
born in order to have certaing age.

daddylonglegs

how calculate the date someone had to be born to have a specific a

If you have the age in years only then you can only get a range. If age as of
today (in years) is in A1 then you can get the latest birthdate by using

"AAlvarez" wrote:

I am trying o build a formula to calculate the the date someone need to be
born in order to have certaing age.

Gary''s Student

--
Gary's Student