-   -   how do I calculate years between two dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129735-how-do-i-calculate-years-between-two-dates.html)

FC

how do I calculate years between two dates

I'm trying to calculate age between A1 ( TODAYS' DATE) and B1 customer's
birthday, but all the formulas that I write in C1 ( that's where I want the
age ) will give me for example 33.56, and if I take off the decimals then it
will ROUND UP to 34 and thats not the real age. I basically want a formula
that DOES NOT ROUND UP and gime JUST THE YEARS ( in this case 33). Thanks.

Teethless mama

how do I calculate years between two dates

=DATEDIF(B1,A1,"y")

"FC" wrote:

I'm trying to calculate age between A1 ( TODAYS' DATE) and B1 customer's
birthday, but all the formulas that I write in C1 ( that's where I want the
age ) will give me for example 33.56, and if I take off the decimals then it
will ROUND UP to 34 and thats not the real age. I basically want a formula
that DOES NOT ROUND UP and gime JUST THE YEARS ( in this case 33). Thanks.

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

how do I calculate years between two dates

To get fraction year
c1=datedif(b1,a1,"m")/12
format c1 as number with two decimals