-   -   Creating Pivot Tables using a CSV file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129666-creating-pivot-tables-using-csv-file.html)

Felippe Domingos

Creating Pivot Tables using a CSV file

How can I create a Pivot table using a external csv file without create a
Data source (ODBC)?
I want to create a pivot table from a file with comma separated values where
the first line has the fields of the collum.
If anyone can help me I will apreciate a lot!!!

thanks

Sean Timmons

Creating Pivot Tables using a CSV file

Not sure you'd be able to do that, but you can open the .csv in Excel, whcih
will turn those commas into field delimiters and allow you to pivt once in
Excel...