-   -   Format Entire Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129594-format-entire-row.html)

MWalker56

Format Entire Row

I have recently purchased the full version of Office 2007 Professional after
having a most enjoyable few weeks using the Beta Version. One feature I found
particularly useful was the "Format Entire Row" option when using conidtional
formatting. Upon installing the full version today, i have found that this
option no longer appears in the dialogue box.

Has this feature been omitted from the full release?

Regards,
Mike Walker

Bob Phillips

Format Entire Row

I have just looked, and it doesn't seem to be. But it is simple enough, just
select the whole row and apply the CF, making the cell reference absolute if
appropriate.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"MWalker56" wrote in message
I have recently purchased the full version of Office 2007 Professional
after
having a most enjoyable few weeks using the Beta Version. One feature I
found
particularly useful was the "Format Entire Row" option when using
conidtional
formatting. Upon installing the full version today, i have found that this
option no longer appears in the dialogue box.

Has this feature been omitted from the full release?

Regards,
Mike Walker

MWalker56

Format Entire Row

What a strange thing to do, that little tick box saves a lot of formula
writing time!

"MWalker56" wrote in message
I have recently purchased the full version of Office 2007 Professional
after
having a most enjoyable few weeks using the Beta Version. One feature I
found
particularly useful was the "Format Entire Row" option when using
conidtional
formatting. Upon installing the full version today, i have found that this
option no longer appears in the dialogue box.

Has this feature been omitted from the full release?

Regards,
Mike Walker

Bob Phillips

Format Entire Row

Does seem odd, because the manual solution is not intuitive to most Excel
users.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I have just looked, and it doesn't seem to be. But it is simple enough,
just
select the whole row and apply the CF, making the cell reference absolute
if
appropriate.

--
---