-   -   Save/Close All (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129352-save-close-all.html)

M Scott

Save/Close All

In Excel 2003 there was an option to Save All. Now I have Excel 2007 and this
function isn't there. When I have 7 workbooks open, how do I Save/Close All?

M Scott

Save/Close All

I figured out my own issue.

Use the shift key when pressing the close button. It then will close all at
once and bring up the option to Save All. Hope this helps you earlier
version Excel users.