-   -   Find/Replace Across Entire Workbook in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129341-find-replace-across-entire-workbook-excel-2000-a.html)

Tiffany

Find/Replace Across Entire Workbook in Excel 2000

Hello, in Excel 2003 there is an option under Edit, Find/Replace, Options to
Search across the entire workbook. I am looking to do this in Excel 2000,
but the option is not there. Is there another way to find/replace across the
entire workbook in Excel 2000?

Thanks so much in advance,
Tif

Sean Timmons

Find/Replace Across Entire Workbook in Excel 2000

Click on the first tab, hold the shift key, click on the last tab.
then do your find/replace.

"Tiffany" wrote:

Hello, in Excel 2003 there is an option under Edit, Find/Replace, Options to
Search across the entire workbook. I am looking to do this in Excel 2000,
but the option is not there. Is there another way to find/replace across the
entire workbook in Excel 2000?

Thanks so much in advance,
Tif

Tiffany

Find/Replace Across Entire Workbook in Excel 2000

Thanks so much, I will give this a try.

Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote:

Hello, in Excel 2003 there is an option under Edit, Find/Replace, Options to
Search across the entire workbook. I am looking to do this in Excel 2000,
but the option is not there. Is there another way to find/replace across the
entire workbook in Excel 2000?

Thanks so much in advance,
Tif

Gord Dibben

Find/Replace Across Entire Workbook in Excel 2000

Tiffany

"Group" the sheets before doing your find/replace.

Select first sheet and right-click "select all sheets" or CTRL + click for
non-contiguous sheets or SHIFT + click for selecting less than all sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP