-   -   How do I copy footer setup from one tap to many tabs? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12934-how-do-i-copy-footer-setup-one-tap-many-tabs.html)

jeff matt

How do I copy footer setup from one tap to many tabs?

I have a very specific footer setup on one tab of a worksheet. I would like
to copy that footer setup to other tabs (more than 30) without having to
reenter it on each worksheet. Can it be done?

Tom Ogilvy

make you special sheet the first in the tab order of all 30 sheets.

Select the special sheet. Hold down the shift key and select the 30th
sheet.

View = Header and Footer

then select your footer and click OK

right click on the sheet tab and select ungroup sheets and all sheets should
have the footer

tom Ogilvy