-   -   Row Height Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129334-row-height-question.html)

Dave

Row Height Question

Sometimes, not always, when I double click on the boundary below the row
heading of a row which I have formatted word wrap, the row height defaults
to a single line. This regardless of how many lines of text I have/want in
the row.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
Thx

Dave

Sean Timmons

Row Height Question

If the cells with wrap are also merged between multiple columns, it will not
auto-expand the row height. That's one possibility, anyway...

"Dave" wrote:

Sometimes, not always, when I double click on the boundary below the row
heading of a row which I have formatted word wrap, the row height defaults
to a single line. This regardless of how many lines of text I have/want in
the row.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
Thx

Dave