-   -   Chart: how can I cut a long bar? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129171-chart-how-can-i-cut-long-bar.html)

Almir Vargas

Chart: how can I cut a long bar?

I have a bar chart with 5 bars. 4 of them have values below 10, but one of
them has a 130 value. When I put all 5 in the same chart, I cannot see the
difference between the 4 because of the one with big value. Is there any way
I can cut that big bar in 2 to show just the base of the chart (value until
10) and then the top (130)? thanks

David Biddulph

Chart: how can I cut a long bar?

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html