-   -   Adobe 6.0 Standard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12913-adobe-6-0-standard.html)

Paul Banerjee

Adobe 6.0 Standard

Suddenly Adobe 6.0 was not saving Word, Excel, PPT in PDF. I re-installed it.
Word and PPT are OK but I am unable to save Excel in PDF. Word and PPT have
Adobe icons but Excel does not.

Most grateful,

Paul

garfield-n-odie

Make sure the PDFMAKER.XLA file is in your XLStart folder. For
instance, the XLStart folder in Office XP is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office10\XLStart".

Paul Banerjee wrote:

Suddenly Adobe 6.0 was not saving Word, Excel, PPT in PDF. I re-installed it.
Word and PPT are OK but I am unable to save Excel in PDF. Word and PPT have
Adobe icons but Excel does not.

Most grateful,

Paul

peterm

Close all programs in adobe 6 go to tools detect & repair
Should fix everything
Cheers
Peterm