-   -   4 major parts of MS EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129076-4-major-parts-ms-excel.html)

Raj

4 major parts of MS EXCEL

pl let me know answer of subject details

Don Guillett

4 major parts of MS EXCEL

Homework we don't do.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"raj" wrote in message
pl let me know answer of subject details

Chip Pearson

4 major parts of MS EXCEL

I have no idea what you're looking for, but I would say

"Application", "Workbook", "Worksheet", "Range", at least from an object
hierarchy perspective.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"raj" wrote in message
pl let me know answer of subject details

Jon Peltier

4 major parts of MS EXCEL

There used to be only three parts (worksheet operations, charting displays,
VBA automation), but then Clippy was introduced in Excel 97.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions