-   -   Naming Conditional Sum Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128996-naming-conditional-sum-formulas.html)

Shelly

Naming Conditional Sum Formulas

Help. I am so confused. I all of my customers accounts broke down in a
wokrbook by a worksheet for each. For each customer, I have used the
conditional sum formula to calculate the outstanding invoices based on 0-30
days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days and over 90 days. Then I have another workbook
called Current aging, in which I summarize the customers information with a
link to their individual statement. My problem is that when invoices are
paid or new ones are added, I have to add and delete rows from the individual
statement, changing the location of the conditional sum formula, meaning that
the link to the current aging does not come our correctly. Can anyone help
me as to how I can fix this? Thank you in advance.
--
Shelly