-   -   my pivot tables are correct but my totals and GT don't show (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128964-my-pivot-tables-correct-but-my-totals-gt-dont-show.html)

muzikman360

my pivot tables are correct but my totals and GT don't show

Please, help.

I created 2 pivot tables and they are sumarizing by correctly by date, but
my totals for my columns are not showing, neither is my grand totals.

Roger Govier

my pivot tables are correct but my totals and GT don't show

Hi

Right click on the PTTable Optionsclick Gran Total for Rows and Grand
Total for Columns

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"muzikman360" wrote in message
Please, help.

I created 2 pivot tables and they are sumarizing by correctly by date,
but
my totals for my columns are not showing, neither is my grand totals.

muzikman360

my pivot tables are correct but my totals and GT don't show

This has been done but still no totals. Any other suggestions?