-   -   Pasting all but Column widths doesnt get pasted. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12896-pasting-all-but-column-widths-doesnt-get-pasted.html)

Hari Prasadh

Pasting all but Column widths doesnt get pasted.

Hi,

If I copy a range of data (single column , many rows) and paste in to
another worksheet/workbook then column widths are not pasted properly. If I
go to paste special and use -- All-- it still wont work. I have to first use
paste special - Column Width - and then if I do ctrl + v immediately it will
work.

Is the option --All -- not a super-set of -- Column Width-- in Paste special
?

If the above is NO, shouldnt the paste special option box be a Check box
rather than a Radio button?

Did MS intentionally designed it that way or am I missing something.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

IanRoy