-   -   Email in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128916-email-excel.html)

gt

Email in excel

Can anyone assist - I want to be able to email a worksheet (or part thereof)
as the body of an email message from within Excel by having a 'button' which
if you click it, it sends the worksheet off to a predetermined email address
automatically. Plus, can it or will it work with any email program (i.e.
Outlook or Lotus Notes)?

I don't want to go into the email program; it must just send it off!

Please help!!

--
Just an amateur Microsoft Office enthusiast

Roger Govier

Email in excel

Hi

Ron de Bruin has the answers on sending mail from Excel
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"GT" wrote in message
Can anyone assist - I want to be able to email a worksheet (or part
thereof)
as the body of an email message from within Excel by having a 'button'
which
if you click it, it sends the worksheet off to a predetermined email
address
automatically. Plus, can it or will it work with any email program
(i.e.
Outlook or Lotus Notes)?

I don't want to go into the email program; it must just send it off!

Please help!!

--
Just an amateur Microsoft Office enthusiast

Allllen

Email in excel

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
--