-   -   Print Chart in Shared Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1289-print-chart-shared-workbook.html)

Paul.

Print Chart in Shared Workbook

Hi,

I have a Chart on one of my sheets and when my workbook is shared, I cannot
select it it and print it. Can someone tell me how to do ??

regards

Paul.

Dave Peterson

One of the features that's listed in help as unavailable with shared workbooks
is the ability to change charts.

Even though I couldn't select the chart itself, I could print the worksheet that
it was on.

If you really just want to print the chart (and none of the cells surrounding
the chart), maybe you could plop it (or a copy of it) onto a chart sheet--and
print that.

--

Dave Peterson