-   -   Mail merging within excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128823-mail-merging-within-excel.html)

Colleen

Mail merging within excel

My database is in excel, and my form is in excel as well, is it possible to
do a mail merge between the two?

Dave Peterson

Mail merging within excel

Maybe...

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html

--

Dave Peterson

dlw

Mail merging within excel

How complicated is the form? It might be easier to just re-do it Word and
use excel for the data.

"colleen" wrote:

My database is in excel, and my form is in excel as well, is it possible to
do a mail merge between the two?

Gord Dibben

Mail merging within excel

Colleen

Have a look at John Walkenbach's site for mailmerge with Excel only.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP