-   -   Font displayed varies from selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128818-font-displayed-varies-selection.html)

Geema

Font displayed varies from selection

Excel on my sister's computer shows everything in Arial regardless of the
font selection in each cell. I've looked everywhere and can't determine why
this is. My text shows the actual font selection. Any advise?

Geema

Font displayed varies from selection

Please help.....still waiting for answers :(

"Geema" wrote:

Excel on my sister's computer shows everything in Arial regardless of the
font selection in each cell. I've looked everywhere and can't determine why
this is. My text shows the actual font selection. Any advise?

Dave Peterson

Font displayed varies from selection

Some guesses:

Is the zoom set for something smaller than 100%?

If you change printers (printer drivers), do things look ok?

If you update the video drivers, do things look ok?

--

Dave Peterson

Geema

Font displayed varies from selection

Thank you. I will follow up with her on these suggestions.