-   -   formula help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128812-formula-help.html)

FRATGUYNEEDINGHELP

formula help

I am currently working on a spreadsheet for attendance, each member has a row
with each meeting date. Within that cell I have figured out how to convert
the letters in my spreadsheet to numbers, then I created a hidden column for
the sum of all the meetings for each individual, from that, if the answer is
0 meaning they have missed no meetings, then they get 1 point, if they have
even missed 1 of the 20 meetings I would like it to display a 0. IS THIS
POSSIBLE! PLEASE HELP, I AM UNDER A DEADLINE!

john the confused

formula help

Have you tried using IF like IF(cell ref=0,1,0).

If I have not understood the question can you post an example on the spread.

John