-   -   can't enter in excel some letters, or digits. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128737-cant-enter-excel-some-letters-digits.html)

Darius

can't enter in excel some letters, or digits.

hello,

I have some problems with excel. I can't enter into cell number , or letters
- 1., c,b. I can only enter, then i double click on the cell and then i can
enter. Sheets are not protected. Keybord is changed. all driver is ok.

can somebody help me.

Thank you.

Danny C

can't enter in excel some letters, or digits.

Is this in all cells or in "formulated cells" or certain cells with certain
conditions?

Danny