-   -   How to change color pallet in office XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128732-how-change-color-pallet-office-xp.html)

Rao Ratan Singh

How to change color pallet in office XP

Hi,
I want to change color pallete for different shades. Is there andy way to
change color pallet in office XP.

Jim Cone

How to change color pallet in office XP

Yes, but you are still limited to 56 colors total.
Tools | Options | Color (tab)
Click a color and then click the "Modify" button.

Changes only apply to individual workbooks.
There are no changes you can make that will apply to all workbooks.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Rao Ratan Singh"

wrote in message
Hi,
I want to change color pallete for different shades. Is there any way to
change color pallet in office XP.

Rao Ratan Singh

How to change color pallet in office XP

Thank you.