-   -   Question about limiting access to functions in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128731-question-about-limiting-access-functions-excel.html)

Brian Smith

Question about limiting access to functions in Excel

I have created a form for my company that will be completed by my employees
in Excel. Is there a way to prevent someone from using the cut and paste
feature? I do not want them to be able to copy the page and paste it into
another workbook. Any advice would be great!

Thank you,

Brian

Mike

Question about limiting access to functions in Excel

Only with a macro. Try this excellent solution by Ken Puls

http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=373