-   -   how do i find edit, replace in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128713-how-do-i-find-edit-replace-excel-2007-a.html)

willyhoops.com

how do i find edit, replace in excel 2007

Ok i know I can do Ctrl-H or some other shortcut but does anyone know a place
on the ribbon where it is. I read a few posts but no post here gives the
menu (sorry ribbon) location rather than just a shortcut key. I mean edit,
replace is pretty common operation to say the least and its madness not to be
able to find it.... Why did I buy this junk??? Open to change but this ribbon
is looking like its more about driving sales than productivity. First big
book i tried calcs faster on SUBTOTAL formulas and extended row limt is great
for me. But can I have an Edit menu please please please....

Jon Peltier

how do i find edit, replace in excel 2007

Home tab, Edit group (far right), Find & Select button with the binocular
icon.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"willyhoops.com" wrote in message
Ok i know I can do Ctrl-H or some other shortcut but does anyone know a
place
on the ribbon where it is. I read a few posts but no post here gives the
menu (sorry ribbon) location rather than just a shortcut key. I mean edit,
replace is pretty common operation to say the least and its madness not to
be
able to find it.... Why did I buy this junk??? Open to change but this
ribbon
is looking like its more about driving sales than productivity. First big
book i tried calcs faster on SUBTOTAL formulas and extended row limt is
great
for me. But can I have an Edit menu please please please....

Ron de Bruin

how do i find edit, replace in excel 2007

Hi willyhoops

See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--