-   -   How can I insert an image inside a comment of a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128712-how-can-i-insert-image-inside-comment-cell.html)

Javigir

How can I insert an image inside a comment of a cell?

I would like to insert an image as a comment of a cell, in order to be able
to watch the image only whan I put the mouse over the cell

JMay

How can I insert an image inside a comment of a cell?

Left click on a cell.....
Right click Insert Comment.......this creates a Comment Box
Click on the border of the comment box to select it.......
Click on the arrow button next to the Fill Color button on the Drawing
Toolbar
Select "Fill Effects" Picture tab Select Picture button
Pick a picture from file Insert OK........

: