-   -   Excel 2007 Stocks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128647-excel-2007-stocks.html)

Pan

Excel 2007 Stocks

Hi,
I have just installed the trial version of Office 2007. However, my
spreasheets with stock prices are no longer working. I was using the Excel
2002 Stocks add-in, but I guess this is no longer compatible. I have cells
with values like the following '=MSNStockQuote(B2,"Bid Price","GB")' where B2
refers to a ticker. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Pan

Dave F

Excel 2007 Stocks

I have a spreadsheet which queries Yahoo finance to update stock
prices. It works with XL 2007. I can email it to you if you are
interested.

Dave

On Jan 31, 7:13 pm, Pan wrote:
Hi,
I have just installed the trial version of Office 2007. However, my
spreasheets with stock prices are no longer working. I was using the Excel
2002 Stocks add-in, but I guess this is no longer compatible. I have cells
with values like the following '=MSNStockQuote(B2,"Bid Price","GB")' where B2
refers to a ticker. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Pan

Pan

Excel 2007 Stocks

Dave,

Thanks that would be great. My address is .

Cheers,
Pan

On Jan 31, 7:13 pm, Pan wrote:
Hi,
I have just installed the trial version of Office 2007. However, my
spreasheets with stock prices are no longer working. I was using the Excel
2002 Stocks add-in, but I guess this is no longer compatible. I have cells
with values like the following '=MSNStockQuote(B2,"Bid Price","GB")' where B2
refers to a ticker. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Pan

Don Guillett