-   -   How to setup "marching ants" border Excel cell? OK in MS Word. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128558-how-setup-marching-ants-border-excel-cell-ok-ms-word.html)

NJDevil

How to setup "marching ants" border Excel cell? OK in MS Word.

There is a way to setup a "marching ant" border in MS Word. I'd like to use
that feature in Excel. Can someone please tell me how to do that? Thank you!

Dave Peterson

How to setup "marching ants" border Excel cell? OK in MS Word.

Excel is pretty static when it comes to these kinds of things.

Maybe you can select the range and just apply a colorful border???
format|cells|border tab

--

Dave Peterson

NJDevil

How to setup "marching ants" border Excel cell? OK in MS Word.

Yeah, I did that... that's easy... but I wanted to add some zing to it.

NJDevil wrote:

There is a way to setup a "marching ant" border in MS Word. I'd like to use
that feature in Excel. Can someone please tell me how to do that? Thank you!

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

How to setup "marching ants" border Excel cell? OK in MS Word.

For Zings, use Word -- or Powerpoint.

For information, use Excel <vbg.