-   -   formula help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128543-formula-help.html)

srain001

formula help

Hello,

I'm looking for some help in creating a formula which will add "days" at the
end of the number I put in the column. As a drop down list would be too
cumbersome due to the amount of entries that exceed 500-1000 days (scrolling
would take time for every field), I'd like to know if there's a way to
automatically add the "days" so that we don't constantly have to type it in.

Thanx

S.

Gary''s Student

formula help

Format Cells... Number Custom
General" days"

will not only put days at the end of the number, you can still use the
number in formulae
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200703