-   -   Sheet tabs disappear sometimes in Internet Explorer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1284-sheet-tabs-disappear-sometimes-internet-explorer.html)

Jan Nordgreen

Sheet tabs disappear sometimes in Internet Explorer

I use Winxp and Excel 2003.

On our intranet I have a link to an Excel file.

The Excel file comes up inside Internet Explorer which is fine,
however sometimes the sheet tabs do not show.

The workbook has no code and the sheet tabs are checked in each
sheets' options.

To get the sheet tabs to show I use ctrl+pgdn. This brings up the next
sheet with the sheet tabs showing.

Most of the time the sheet tabs show, but not always.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Jan Nordgreen