-   -   how do i change the message in the password required box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128294-how-do-i-change-message-password-required-box.html)

Paul

how do i change the message in the password required box

Hi All

Not that clever with excel but i am using the pasword box for low level
security and need to change the displayed message.
Can someone tell me how too in real simple stages.

Thanks in advance

Dave Peterson

how do i change the message in the password required box

I don't know what password box you're writing about, but maybe you can replace
the dialog with your own macro and your own userform.

Or learn to live with the wording that you see.

--

Dave Peterson