-   -   The "Send To" option should use Outlook Express but uses Exchange (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128271-send-option-should-use-outlook-express-but-uses-exchange.html)

Cmotley

The "Send To" option should use Outlook Express but uses Exchange

The "Send To" option in Excel mistakenly uses Exchange. How do I reconfigure
it to use Outlook Express? I have reinstalled Excel, I have gone to Internet
options and made sure Outlook Express was the default email program. My
Win.ini file has these settings:

[Mail]
MAPI=1
MAPIX=1

When I open Excel, and choose "SendTo" the next option is "Mail Recipient"
and then a Windows box opens and askes me to choose a profile. Can anyone
help me set it up so when I choose "Send To" it starts up Outlook Express?
Do I need to reinstall Outlook Express?