-   -   How do I get "Precision as Displayed" for Excel workbooks? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128200-how-do-i-get-precision-displayed-excel-workbooks.html)

[email protected]

How do I get "Precision as Displayed" for Excel workbooks?

In Microsoft Office 2007, (Excel) I cannot find the command for "Precision as
Displayed" which was in the previous Microsoft Office -Excel program. Is this
available in the 2007 Office Excel? And, fo course, how can I find it?

Roger Govier

How do I get "Precision as Displayed" for Excel workbooks?

Hi

Click the Office buttonExcel OptionsAdvanced7th section When
Calculating this WorkbookPrecision as Displayed
--
Regards

Roger Govier