-   -   Bring information from one worksheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128158-bring-information-one-worksheet-another.html)

Jody

Bring information from one worksheet to another

I am fairly new to working with Excel. I have 3 worksheets on one file. Each
of these worksheets look identical with exception of some colors. I want
specific information that I enter on worksheet 1 to transfer to the other 2
worksheets. Anyone know how to do that?

Dave F

Bring information from one worksheet to another

Assume you enter data in cell A1 on sheet 1. Entering the following formula
anywhere in sheet 2 will link that cell to A1 on sheet 1: =Sheet1!A1
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Jody" wrote:

I am fairly new to working with Excel. I have 3 worksheets on one file. Each
of these worksheets look identical with exception of some colors. I want
specific information that I enter on worksheet 1 to transfer to the other 2
worksheets. Anyone know how to do that?

Jody

Bring information from one worksheet to another

Thanks!