-   -   Worksheet Protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128152-worksheet-protection.html)

Daviv

Worksheet Protection

I have unlocked only 2 cells and protected the worksheet. therefore the user
could only activate and input into those 2 cells. So far, it works perfectly
until I close and re-open the worksheet. Then I could go to any cell I want
to, even though I cannot make any input. But I just want to limit the user
to those 2 cells. I check whether the worksheet is protected and it is.
When I unprotect and then protect the worksheet, everythng works the way I
want to. But the problem comes back when I close and reopen the worksheet
again. Help!
--
Thanks!