-   -   Tracking and Protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128126-tracking-protection.html)

Dorothy A

Tracking and Protection

I have protected my workbook, but now I want to share and track. However,
when I do this, I find I can no longer edit the protection. All the options
are greyed out, so that I cannot turn the protection off to make changes
myself. Can anyone help?

Dave Peterson

Tracking and Protection

You're gonna have to make a choice--sharing or changing protection.

That's the way excel works.

--

Dave Peterson