-   -   importing excel docs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128086-importing-excel-docs.html)

[email protected]

importing excel docs

How do I import more than one excel doc at a time.

Gord Dibben

importing excel docs

Import from where and into what?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 28 Jan 2007 15:04:46 -0800, wrote:

How do I import more than one excel doc at a time.

[email protected]

importing excel docs

FROM EXCEL INTO GOOGLE DOCS.

On Jan 28, 6:59 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Import from where and into what?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 28 Jan 2007 15:04:46 -0800, wrote:

How do I import more than one excel doc at a time.

Gord Dibben

importing excel docs

I have no idea what google docs are.

No help from me.

Maybe hang around and see if someone else comes up with a solution.

Gord

On 28 Jan 2007 17:38:23 -0800, wrote:

FROM EXCEL INTO GOOGLE DOCS.

On Jan 28, 6:59 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Import from where and into what?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 28 Jan 2007 15:04:46 -0800, wrote:

How do I import more than one excel doc at a time.

Dave Peterson

importing excel docs

FYI...
http://docs.google.com

Google offers free spreadsheet and free word processing programs.

To the OP:

I didn't see any way to upload multiple files into Google's spreadsheet
program--maybe it's a question better asked in Google's forums:

http://groups.google.com/group/GoogleDocsSpreadsheets

Searching for "multiple uploading" on that page yielded this result:
http://groups.google.com/group/Sugge...402931829e6e42

And this one, too:
http://groups.google.com/group/getti...21a982f42b4355

I just tried emailing 4 workbooks to that address that was described in that
link. They haven't showed up after 10 minutes. I don't know if that's a
problem or a delay.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

importing excel docs

Thanks for the point-me-to-it.

I have heard of this but never thought about it.

Gord