-   -   Dates entered for document returnx (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128056-dates-entered-document-returnx.html)

Thom

Dates entered for document returnx

Hi:
I have to send a number of documents to a variety of people daily and to
track their return i have listed them on an spreadsheet and enter the date
each one is returned. I would like to look at each sheet and have just see
how many are still outstanding at a glance without having to count the emptry
"date returned boxes.

Can anyone help?

--
Thom

Gary''s Student

Dates entered for document returnx

Just as an example if the dates are stored in A1 thru A20 then
=COUNTBLANK(A1:A20)
will tell you how many are not filled in.
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200702