-   -   How do I pull in multiple data sets at once? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1280-how-do-i-pull-multiple-data-sets-once.html)

Doug

How do I pull in multiple data sets at once?

Hi. Using Excel Office XP. I have a lot of data on webpages that I want to
import. It works great for one webpage at a time to use the Data/ Import
Query/New Web Query. So I how do I do it if I have many webpages? I have
found software to download all the hmtl pages into one folder. Is there a way
to automate the importing of these?

I tried macro, but my skills are weak there, and the macro just opens the
same page each time.

Ideally, I'd like to have the data on each page (they are all alike) put in
one worksheet, just one chunk of data below the other.

Thanks for any ideas!!