-   -   Password Protect A Directory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12794-password-protect-directory.html)

Brent E

Password Protect A Directory

Good afternoon,

I know I can password protect a file. I am curoius if there is a way to
password protect a directory so that if somebody tries to access a directory,
a box will popup and ask for a password. If so, how do I do this? Thanks.

Cordially,

Gord Dibben

Brent

Check out the answers here......

http://snipurl.com/cpz1

BTW, this is an Office Excel news group.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP