Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extracting email addresses from hyperlinks.

I copied several hundred email address hyperlinks from an html page into a
spreadsheet. They all showed text as "Click her to email" on the html page.
They copied correctly as hyperlink "mailto" links, but the text in the excel
field is still "Click her to email". The email links span A1 - A500. I am
trying to find a way to show the email address only in B1 - B500. How do i
do this?

Brossyg