-   -   Chart text position (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127881-chart-text-position.html)

Chris

Chart text position

Is there a way to add text to a chart that is left justified in a certain
position? I'm running a macro that creates charts and adds text that is
referenced to a cell in a worksheet. The cell is different length for
different worksheets so each time the text is added to the chart its position
changes. I would to have the text start at a certain position that is left
justified. Is this possible?

Jon Peltier

Chart text position

How are you adding the text? If it's a textbox you can set its.Left property
to a particular value.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP