-   -   Import External Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127661-import-external-data.html)

WhytheQ

Import External Data

I've got a small query set-up in a spreadsheet using:

DataImport External DataImport Data...

When the workbook is opened a window appears titled "Query Refresh" and
asking if I'd like to either
-Enable automatic refresh, or
-Disable automatic refresh

Is it possible to get rid of this warning so that it just always
updates when the file is opened, I've played around with the properties
of the query but can't seem to suss it out

Any help greatly appreciated

steveh

Import External Data

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248204