-   -   Home and End Keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127536-home-end-keys.html)

metaltecks

Home and End Keys

At my desktop at the office, I can hit ctrl+end and it will take me to the
last entry on my spreadsheet. Same goes for ctrl+home.

On my labtop, when I hit these exact keystrokes, nothing happens. I even use
the function keys, but that also does not do anything.

Can you help me out.

Thank you

Dave F

Home and End Keys

YOu would have to look at your laptop's documentation to determine how to
activate the extended keys, such as end & home....

Not really an XL question.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.