-   -   Excel's Dialog Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12748-excels-dialog-box.html)

Dialog Box

Excel's Dialog Box

Hi every body, I'm having trubles with excel's dialog box, I can creat and
execute the excel dialog box, but when information is request by the dialog
box and, so on answered by user, I don't know how to directionate the writen
information, I mean, cut the info writen in the dialog box and paste it in
one of the excel cell, ex. A2.

Harald Staff

Excel's dialog box is a lot of things. But assuming you have a "excel 5
dialogsheet" in your file.
Insert a standard module if you don't have one already. Paste this macro
into it:

Sub WriteText()
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("C14").Value = _
DialogSheets(1).EditBoxes(1).Text
End Sub

Assign the macro to the dialog's OK button by rightclicking it and follow
the "assign macro" wizard.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Dialog Box" <Dialog skrev i melding