Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nic Nic is offline

Default Register - Spreadsheet Set up

I am certainly not an Excel superuser but I can work my way around ok when I
know what I am looking for. Here lies the problem. Which is the best way to
set up a register for archiving tracking.

I basically need it to act like a form and sub form in Access where there
are standard fields to be entered for each box (box number to auto number,
date of archive, date to be destroyed, archived by) and then a different
number of fields for each box for the actual files that are contained within
it.

I don't know that best way to begin setting this up but if you could offer
some ideas on which way is best, it would be great to know what to look for!

Appreciate all ideas,
Cheers Nic

P.S. To use Access is not an option unfortunately!