-   -   How do you rotate a table of excel data from horizontal to vertic. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12738-how-do-you-rotate-table-excel-data-horizontal-vertic.html)

DavidEllis_97062

How do you rotate a table of excel data from horizontal to vertic.

I just want to take a table of 2 rows by 100 columns and turn it into a 2
column table. How can I do this?

hi,
copy a row. Select a cell where you want to put the column.
editpaste specialtranspose.(towards the bottom of the
paste special form)
the row in now a column.
do that with the other row.