-   -   Default date format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127181-default-date-format.html)

Amy

Default date format

When using the NOW function sometimes it returns the date with the time in
military and others not in military. How can I always have it return not in
military?

Vanessa

Sometimes you have to chenge the format in a single cell since the whole
column deal does not work. it happened to me few times and I am not sure why

"Amy" wrote:

When using the NOW function sometimes it returns the date with the time in
military and others not in military. How can I always have it return not in
military?

Richard O. Neville

Control Panel - Regional and Language Options allows you to set the time
format your prefer as a default. You may have to restart the computer to
make it effective.