-   -   How to count for matching requirement? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127075-how-count-matching-requirement.html)

Eric

How to count for matching requirement?

Does anyone know how to count for matching requirement?
In cell a1 = today(), there are a lists of date in column B:D, and I would
like to find out how many cell match the specific date in cell a1 within B:D,
and return the count into cell a2.
Does anyone have any suggestion?
Thank you in advance
Eric